Zombieland is full of post-apocalyptic hilarity. Even if you don't like your humor dark, you can always get a chuckle out of Woody Harrelson jonesing for Twinkies, Jesse Eisenberg reading from his survival guide, and Bill Murray being Bill Murray.
Don't believe us? Try some of these on for size:
- Tallahassee: FYI, I have beat wholesale ass for a whole lot less.
- Little Rock: Who's Bill Murray?
Tallahassee: Alright, I've never hit a kid before. I mean that's like asking who Gandhi is.
Little Rock: Who's Gandhi?
- Little Rock: [as he is dying] Do you have any regrets?
Bill Murray: Maybe Garfield.
- Columbus: [to Tallahasse] Are you some type of c**k blocking robot developed in some secret f**king government lab?
- Tallahassee: [Searching for Twinkies] Where are ya, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards!
- Columbus: [after his neighbor changes into a zombie] The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me.
- Tallahassee: I haven't cried like that since Titanic!
- Columbus: There are no penguins in the North Pole.
Tallahassee: ...You wanna see how hard I can punch?
- Tallahassee: I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
Check out the rest of the Zombieland quotes!
Want more good stuff like this?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest movie news delivered to your inbox for free!