Think Like a Man did what four weekends' worth of films could not do: Knock The Hunger Games off the top of the box office charts. The film, based on the book by Steve Harvey, was joined in the defeat of the four-time box office champ by Nicholas Sparks and Zac Efron with their The Lucky One, which knocked Suzanne Collins' page-to-screen effort to third.
Think Like a Man led all films over the weekend with $33 million. The Lucky One was just over $10 million behind in second place with $22.8 million. The Goliath that was -- The Hunger Games -- continued to impress in third with $14.5 million. Its total domestic gross is a whopping $356.9 million.
Fourth place was the adorable DisneyNature film Chimpanzee. The film capitalized on the Earth Day weekend by banking $10.2 million. Last week's box office challenger, The Three Stooges, closed out the top five with another $9.2 million to add to its first week total of $17 million.
Box office top 10:
1. Think Like a Man, $33 million
2. The Lucky One, $22.8 million
3. The Hunger Games, $14.5 million
4. Chimpanzee, $10.2 million
5. The Three Stooges, $9.2 million
6. The Cabin in the Woods, $7.8 million
7. American Reunion, $5.2 million
8. Titanic 3D, $5 million
9. 21 Jump Street, $4.6 million
10. Mirror Mirror, $4.1 million