- Lincoln Movie Trailers ( 4 posts )
- Lincoln Movie Pictures ( 2 posts )
- Lincoln Box Office Results ( 6 posts )
- Lincoln Movie Clips ( 2 posts )
- Lincoln Exclusives ( 2 posts )
- Lincoln Interviews ( 5 posts )
Abraham Lincoln: Abolishing slavery by constitutional provisions settles the fate for all coming time. Not only of the millions now in bondage, but of unborn millions to come. Two votes stand in its way. These votes must be procured.
William Seward: We need two yeses. Three abstentions. Four yeses and one more abstention and the amendment will pass.
Abraham Lincoln: You've got a night and a day and a night; several perfectly good hours! Now get the hell out of here and get them!
James Ashley: Yes. But how?
Abraham Lincoln: Buzzard's guts, man! I am the President of the United States of America! Clothed in immense power! You will procure me these votes.
It's time for me to go. But I would rather stay.Abraham Lincoln
- Permalink: It's time for me to go. But I would rather stay.