Cady Heron Quotes
Gretchen: Well, I mean you wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.
Cady: I wouldn't?
Gretchen: Right. Oh, and it's the same with guys. Like, you may think you like someone, but you could be wrong.
- Permalink: Well, I mean you wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your frien...
[narrating] Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.
- Permalink: Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling...
[narrating] Finally, Girl World was at peace. And if any freshmen tried to disturb that peace, well, let's just say we knew how to take care of it... Just kidding.
- Permalink: Finally, Girl World was at peace. And if any freshmen tried to...
Jason: Is your muffin buttered?
Jason: Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?
Cady: My what?
Regina: Is he bothering you? Jason, why are you such a skeeze?
Jason: I'm just being friendly.
- Permalink: Is your muffin buttered? What? Would you like us to assign ...
Regina: Why don't I know you?
Cady: I'm new. I just moved here from Africa.
Cady: I used to be home-schooled.
Regina: Wait... what?
Cady: My mom taught me at home...
Regina: No, I know what home-school is, I'm not retarded! So you've actually never been to a real school before? Shut up! Shut up!
Cady: I didn't say anything.
- Permalink: Why don't I know you? I'm new. I just moved here from Africa....
Cady: You're not stupid, Karen.
Karen: No, I am actually. I'm failing almost everything!
Cady: Well... there must be something you're good at.
Karen: I can stick my whole fist in my mouth! Wanna see?
Cady: No no no... Anything else?
Karen: Well... I'm kinda psychic. I have a fifth sense.
Cady: What do you mean?
Karen: It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain.
- Permalink: You're not stupid, Karen. No, I am actually. I'm failing almo...
Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good.
- Permalink: Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half ...
Regina: But you're, like, really pretty.
Cady: Thank you.
Regina: So you agree?
Regina: You think you're really pretty?
Cady: Oh... I don't know
- Permalink: But you're, like, really pretty. Thank you. So you agree? ...
[about Regina] I have this theory that if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man.
- Permalink: I have this theory that if you cut off all her hair she'd look...
[narrating] I know it may look like I was being like a bitch, but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.
- Permalink: I know it may look like I was being like a bitch, but that's o...
Chip Heron: Hey, how was school?
Betsy Heron: Were people nice?
Chip Heron: Did you make any friends?
- Permalink: Hey, how was school? Fine. Were people nice? No. Did yo...
Mrs. George: Hey, you guys! Happy hour is from four to six!
Cady: Um, is there alcohol in this?
Mrs. George: Oh, God, honey, no! What kind of mother do you think I am... Why, do you want a little bit? Because if you're going to drink, I'd rather you do it in the house.
- Permalink: Hey, you guys! Happy hour is from four to six! Um, is there a...