Patrick Bateman Quotes
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
- Permalink: I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on th...
Patrick Bateman: Come on, Bryce. There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.
Timothy Bryce: Like what?
Patrick Bateman: Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
- Permalink: Come on, Bryce. There are a lot more important problems than Sr...
Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.
- Permalink: Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.
[voiceover] As we arrive at Espace I'm on the verge of tears as I'm certain we won't get a decent table. But we do; relief washes over me in an awesome wave.
- Permalink: As we arrive at Espace I'm on the verge of tears as I'm certai...
Jean: What's that?
Patrick Bateman: Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
- Permalink: What's that? Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
Patrick Bateman: Ask me a question.
Daisy: What do you do?
Patrick Bateman: I'm into... well murders and executions mostly.
Daisy: Do you like it?
Patrick Bateman: It depends. Why?
Daisy: Because most guys I know who work with mergers and acquisitions really don't like it.
- Permalink: Ask me a question. What do you do? I'm into... well murders...
Patrick Bateman: I think if you stay, something bad will happen. I think I might hurt you. You don't want to get hurt, do you?
Jean: No. No, I guess not. I don't want to get bruised.
- Permalink: I think if you stay, something bad will happen. I think I might...
You're dating Louis and he's in Arizona. You're fucking me and we don't have plans tonight. What could you possibly be doing?
- Permalink: You're dating Louis and he's in Arizona. You're f**king me and ...
Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.
- Permalink: Paul Allen has mistaken me for this d**khead Marcus Halberstram...