A Walk to Remember Quotes
Landon: So, what's your number one?
Jamie: To marry in the church my mother grew up. It's where my parents were married.
- Permalink: So, what's your number one? To marry in the church my mother g...
Eric: Talk to me man.
Landon: About what?
Eric: About you, about Jamie.
Landon: What's there to talk about? She's the best person I've ever known.
- Permalink: Talk to me man. About what? About you, about Jamie. What's t...
Jamie: People can see.
Landon: And that would ruin your reputation how?
- Permalink: People can see. And that would ruin your reputation how?
Jamie: So, would it kill you to try?
Landon: Yup, and I'm too young to die.
- Permalink: So, would it kill you to try? Yup, and I'm too young to die.
Jamie: You have to promise you won't fall in love with me.
Landon: That's not a problem.
- Permalink: You have to promise you won't fall in love with me. That's not...
Mr. Carter: Landon, don't walk away.
Landon: You taught me how.
- Permalink: Landon, don't walk away. You taught me how.
Jamie: I'm sick.
Landon: I'll take you home. You'll be be...
Jamie: No. Landon! I'm sick. I have Leukemia.
Landon: No. You're 18. You - you're perfect.
Jamie: No. I found out two years ago and I've stopped responding to treatments.
Landon: So why didn't you tell me?
Jamie: The doctor said I should go on and live life normally as best I could. I - I didn't want anybody to be weird around me.
Landon: Including me?
Jamie: Especially you! Ya know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God.
- Permalink: I'm sick. I'll take you home. You'll be be... No. Landon! I...
Reverend Sullivan: Do you remember when you were about five or six and you said you hated gravity? And you wanted to jump off the roof and fly?
Jamie: I was so angry at you for making me come down.
Reverend Sullivan: Honey, if I kept you too close it's because I wanted to keep you longer. You know, when I lost your mother, I was afraid that my heart would never open again. Jamie, I couldn't look at you for days.
- Permalink: Do you remember when you were about five or six and you said yo...
Landon: Do you love me?
Landon: Will you do something for me, then?
Jamie: [smiles] Anything.
Landon: Will you marry me?
- Permalink: Do you love me? Will you do something for me, then? Anyt...