Beasts of the Southern Wild Quotes
For the animals that didn't have a dad to put them in a boat, the end of the world already happened.Hushpuppy
I hope you die and after you die I'll go to your grave and eat birthday cake all by myself.Hushpuppy
In a million years, when kids go to school, they gonna knowHushpuppy
- Permalink: In a million years, when kids go to school, they gonna know
I'm your daddy, and it's my job to take care of you, OK?Wink
- Permalink: I'm your daddy, and it's my job to take care of you, OK?
My only purpose in life is to teach her how to make it.Wink
- Permalink: My only purpose in life is to teach her how to make it.
Sometimes you can break something so bad, that it can't get put back together.Hushpuppy
The Bathtub has more holidays than the whole rest of the world.Hushpuppy
- Permalink: The Bathtub has more holidays than the whole rest of the world.
They think we're all gonna drown down here. But we ain't going nowhere.Hushpuppy
- Permalink: They think we're all gonna drown down here. But we ain't going nowhere.
The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the whole universe will get busted.Hushpuppy
Strong animals know when your hearts are weak.Hushpuppy
- Permalink: Strong animals know when your hearts are weak.
Everybody loses the thing that made them. It's even how it's supposed to be in nature. The brave men stay and watch it happen, they don't run.Hushpuppy
When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces.Hushpuppy