Boondock Saints Quotes
Oh, isn't that wonderful? All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston are dropping dead and *you* think it's unrelated! Greenly, the day I want the Boston Police to do my thinking for me, I will have a fucking tag on my toe!Paul Smecker
- Permalink: Oh, isn't that wonderful? All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston...
Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
Donna: What? Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.
- Permalink: I killed your cat, you druggie bitch. What? Why? I thought ...
[after Rocco shoots three men in a coffee shop]
Murphy: Kind of liberating, isn't it?
Rocco: You know, it is a bit.
- Permalink: Kind of liberating, isn't it? You know, it is a bit.
They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it.Rocco
- Permalink: They can suck my pathetic little d**k, and I'll dip my nuts in ...
You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.Paul Smecker
- Permalink: You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theor...
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
- Permalink: Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or your...
And whosoever shed man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed, for in the image of God made He man.Il Duce
- Permalink: And whosoever shed man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed,...
Paul Smecker: [Enters the police station, packed with cops] First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. That's all we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these guys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil. Let me squash the rumors right now:
These two are not heroes. They're just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these two. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we have two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been "serial-crushed by some huge friggin' guy".
- Permalink: These two are not heroes. They're just two ordinary men who w...
So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, we got us an away team.Murphy
- Permalink: So you're Chekov, huh? Well, this here's McCoy. Find a Spock, w...
Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh... sh... sh... ships.
Rocco: I got to buy you a proverb book or something, because this mix 'n' match shit's got to go.
Connor: Well, a penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?
Murphy: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.
- Permalink: People in glass houses sink sh... sh... sh... ships. I got to...
Murphy: That's stupid. Name one thing you'd need a rope for.
Connor: You don't fuckin' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it.
Murphy: What's this 'they' shit? This isn't a movie.
Connor: Oh, right.
[picks up large knife out of Murphy's bag]
Connor: Is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right. Get your stupid fuckin' rope.
Connor: I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. There's a rope right there.
- Permalink: That's stupid. Name one thing you'd need a rope for. You don'...
You Might also Like
Want more good stuff like this?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest movie news delivered to your inbox for free!