Die Hard Quotes
Who's driving this car, Stevie Wonder?John McClane
- Permalink: Who's driving this car, Stevie Wonder?
When they land we blow up the roof, they spend a month sifting through rubble, and by the time they work out what went wrong, we'll be sitting on a beach, earning twenty percent.Hans Gruber
- Permalink: When they land we blow up the roof, they spend a month sifting ...
John McClane: These guys are mostly European judging by their clothing labels and their... cigarettes. They're well-financed and very slick.
Sergeant Al Powell: Well, now how do you know that?
John McClane: I've seen enough phony ID's in my time to know that the ones they got must have cost a fortune. Add all that up, I don't know what the fuck it means, but you got some bad-ass perpetrators and they're here to stay.
Sergeant Al Powell: I hear ya, partner. And L.A.'s finest are on it.
- Permalink: These guys are mostly European judging by their clothing labels...
Karl: They're using artillery on us!
Hans Gruber: You idiot, it's not the police. It's *him*!
- Permalink: They're using artillery on us! You idiot, it's not the police...
No one kills him but me! Understood?Karl
- Permalink: No one kills him but me! Understood?
Happy trails, Hans.John McClane
- Permalink: Happy trails, Hans.
Hans: The following people are to be released from their captors : In Northern Ireland, the seven members of the New Provo Front. In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec... In Sri Lanka, the nine members of the Asian Dawn movement...
John McClane: [listening on the radio] What the fuck?
- Permalink: In Northern Ireland, the seven members of the New Provo Front. ...
Geronimo, Motherfucker!John McClane
- Permalink: Geronimo, Motherf**ker!
John McClane: Drop it, dickhead. It's the police.
Tony: You're not going to hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me.
- Permalink: Drop it, d**khead. It's the police. You're not going to hurt ...