Fight Club Quotes
Be inspired by these Fight Club quotes and watch Fight Club online.
Narrator: Clean food, please.
Waiter: In that case, sir, may I advise against the lady eating clam chowder?
Narrator: No clam chowder, thank you.
- Permalink: Clean food, please. In that case, sir, may I advise against the...
Ricky: [to Bob, while interviewing for applicants] You're too old, fat man.
[to Angel Face]
Ricky: And you, you are too fucking... *blonde*!
- Permalink: You're too old, fat man. And you, you are too f**king... *blon...
He was full of pep. Must've had his grande-latte enema.Narrator
- Permalink: He was full of pep. Must've had his grande-latte enema.
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...Tyler Durden
- Permalink: Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
I want bowel cancer.Narrator
- Permalink: I want bowel cancer.
Marla... the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.Narrator
- Permalink: Marla... the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would...
She's a predator posing as a house pet.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: She's a predator posing as a house pet.
You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.
[Tyler and Narrator are discussing ideal opponents]
Tyler Durden: OK: any historic figure.
Narrator: I'd fight Gandhi.
Tyler Durden: Good answer.
Narrator: How about you?
Tyler Durden: Lincoln.
Tyler Durden: Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger.
- Permalink: Any historic figure. I'd fight Gandhi. Good answer. How about...
Tyler Durden: Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
- Permalink: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Tyler Durden: Where'd you go, psycho boy?
Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.
- Permalink: Where'd you go, psycho boy? I felt like destroying something be...
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anyt...
You Might also Like
Want more good stuff like this?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest movie news delivered to your inbox for free!