Fight Club Quotes
Tyler Durden: Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
- Permalink: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Tyler Durden: Where'd you go, psycho boy?
Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.
- Permalink: Where'd you go, psycho boy? I felt like destroying something be...
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anyt...
Tyler Durden: [pointing at an emergency instruction manual on a plane] You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
Narrator: So you can breath.
Tyler Durden: Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
Narrator: That's, um... That's an interesting theory.
- Permalink: You know why they put oxygen masks on planes? So you can breath...
Tyler Durden: Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?
Tyler Durden: I'm sorry...
Narrator: I still can't think of anything.
Tyler Durden: Ah... flashback humor.
- Permalink: Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion? mumbles...
Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: F**k off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, ...
Lou: [Lou hits Tyler in the face] Do you hear me now?
Tyler Durden: No, I didn't quite catch that, Lou.
[Lou hits Tyler again]
Tyler Durden: Still not getting it.
[Lou hits Tyler a few more times]
Tyler Durden: Ok, I got it. Shit, I lost it.
[Lou continues to beat up Tyler]
- Permalink: Do you hear me now? No, I didn't quite catch that, Lou. Still...
This is a chemical burn. It will hurt more than you've ever been burned before. You will have a scar.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: This is a chemical burn. It will hurt more than you've ever bee...
We are all part of the same compost heap.Tyler Durden
- Permalink: We are all part of the same compost heap.