Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Quotes
Professor Lupin: Why do you look so miserable, Harry?
Harry: None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped.
Professor Lupin: Didn't make any difference? Harry, it made all the difference in the world! You helped discover the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference.
- Permalink: Why do you look so miserable, Harry? None of it made any diff...
Harry: Professor, can I ask you something?
Professor Lupin: You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes? I would have thought that would be obvious - I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort.
Harry: I did think of Voldemort - at first. But then I remembered that night on the train... and the dementor...
Professor Lupin: I'm very impressed. That suggests that what you fear most of all... is fear itself. This is very wise.
- Permalink: Professor, can I ask you something? You want to know why I st...
Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs.Dumbledore
- Permalink: Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for...
[to Professor Snape] For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let him swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.Dumbledore
- Permalink: For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let ...
She's gone mental, Hermione has! I mean, not that she wasn't always. But, now it's out there in the open for everyone to see.Ron
- Permalink: She's gone mental, Hermione has! I mean, not that she wasn't al...
Harry: I didn't mean to blow her up, I just... lost control.
Hermione: Honestly Ron, it's not funny! Harry was lucky not to be expelled.
Harry: I think I was lucky not to have been arrested actually.
Ron: I still think it's brilliant.
- Permalink: I didn't mean to blow her up, I just... lost control. Brillia...
Professor Snape: That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?
Ron: He's got a point, you know.
- Permalink: That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Grang...
Ron: [when Harry and Hermione reappear] How did you get there? I... I was talking to you there! And now you're there!
Hermione: What's he talking about Harry?
Harry: I dunno. Honestly Ron, how can people be in two places at once
- Permalink: How did you get there? I... I was talking to you there! And no...
[Hermione looks at Ron's broken leg, and they flirt by mimicking Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson]
Hermione: Ow! That looks really painful.
Ron: It's sorta painful. They uh, they might... chop it.
Hermione: I'm sure Madame Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat.
Ron: It's too late, it's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off.
- Permalink: Ow! That looks really painful. It's sorta painful. They uh,...