Jackie Brown Quotes
Max Cherry: Winston found you.
Ordell Robbie: How the fuck did he find me?
Max Cherry: That's what Winston does. He finds people who don't want to be found.
- Permalink: Winston found you. How the f**k did he find me? That's what W...
Max Cherry: I'll bet, besides maybe an afro, you look exactly how you did at 29.
Jackie Brown: Well, my ass ain't the same.
Max Cherry: Bigger?
Jackie Brown: Yeah.
Max Cherry: Ain't nothin' wrong with that!
- Permalink: I'll bet, besides maybe an afro, you look exactly how you did a...
Ordell Robbie: Damn girl, you gettin' high already? It's only 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I get my shit done for the day, then I get high. And besides, getting high and watching TV will rob you of your ambition!
Melanie: Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV...
- Permalink: Damn girl, you gettin' high already? It's only 2 o'clock in the...
Winston: I don't have to know what I'm doing, just so long as you know.
Max Cherry: I think I do. Good enough?
Winston: You bet.
- Permalink: I don't have to know what I'm doing, just so long as you know....
Ordell Robbie: Is that what I think it is?
Jackie Brown: What do you think it is?
Ordell Robbie: I think it's a gun pressed up against my dick.
Jackie Brown: Well, you thought right. Now take your hands off from around my throat, nigga.
- Permalink: Is that what I think it is? What do you think it is? I think ...
Ordell Robbie: Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, BAM!, hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I'm afraid I gotta be that kinda nigga.
Ordell Robbie: I need a favor.
- Permalink: Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, ...
Jackie Brown: Now sooner or later, they're gonna get around to offering me a plea deal, and you know that. That's why you came here to kill me.
Ordell Robbie: I ain't come here to kill you...
Jackie Brown: No, no, it's OK, it's OK, now. I forgive you.
- Permalink: Now sooner or later, they're gonna get around to offering me a ...
Louis: Who's that?
Ordell Robbie: That's Beaumont.
Louis: Who's Beaumont?
Ordell Robbie: An employee I had to let go.
Louis: What'd he do?
Ordell Robbie: He put himself in a position where he was going to have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no god damn way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can to keep from doing them ten years, including telling the federal government any and every motherfucking thing about my black ass. Now that my friend is a clear cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gonna be me.
- Permalink: Who's that? That's Beaumont. Who's Beaumont? An employee ...
Ordell Robbie: I got this young nineteen year old country girl named Sheronda. I found her on a bus stop two days outta Georgia, barefoot, country as a chicken coop. I took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood.
Louis: She believed you?
Ordell Robbie: Hell yeah! To her dumb country ass, Compton is Hollywood; closest she's ever been anyway.
- Permalink: I got this young nineteen year old country girl named Sheronda....