Little Miss Sunshine Quotes
Frank: Did you know that "a la mode", in French, translates literally to "in the fashion"? A la moooode... It comes from the latin word modus to do or proper measure.
Richard: Frank shut up.
- Permalink: Did you know that a la mode, in French, translates literally to...
Richard: [as he rolls up the sheet that covered Grandpa and packs the bags in the trunk of the bus] You know, Olive, Grandpa would have been proud of you today.
Sheryl: You were great.
Frank: You were better than great.
Dwayne: You were incredible.
- Permalink: You know, Olive, Grandpa would have been proud of you today. ...
Frank: Good night Dwayne.
Dwayne: [scribbles on notepad] Don't kill yourself tonight.
Frank: Not on your watch Dwayne. I wouldn't do that to you.
Dwayne: [on notepad] Welcome to hell.
Frank: Thanks Dwayne. Coming from you that means a lot.
- Permalink: Good night Dwayne. Don't kill yourself tonight. Not on you...
Kirby: Your packet has tickets in it, and there's your badge number.
Kirby: Is there anything else?
Richard: Uh, yeah. Is there a funeral home around here?
- Permalink: Your packet has tickets in it, and there's your badge number. ...
Frank: So who do you hang around with?
Dwayne: [shakes head]
Frank: No one?
Dwayne: [writes "I Hate Everyone"]
Frank: What about your family?
Dwayne: [underlines "Everyone"]
- Permalink: So who do you hang around with? No one? What about yo...
Listen to me. I got no reason to lie to you. Don't make the same mistakes I made when I was young. Fuck a lotta women, kid. Not just one woman, a lotta women.Grandpa
- Permalink: Listen to me. I got no reason to lie to you. Don't make the sam...
Sheryl: He was snorting heroin.
Frank: You were snorting heroin?
Grandpa: [to Dwayne] Let me tell you, don't do that stuff. When you're young, you're crazy to do that shit.
Frank: Well what about you?
Grandpa: What about me? When you're old, you're crazy not to do it.
- Permalink: He was snorting heroin. You were snorting heroin? Let me t...
Richard: Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
Richard: Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level.
Frank: Thank you for opening my eyes to what a loser I am!
- Permalink: Sarcasm is the refuge of losers. Really? Sarcasm is losers ...
Grandpa: So are you gettin' any?
Dwayne: [shakes his head no]
Grandpa: Christ! What are you? 15? You gotta be gettin' that young stuff!
- Permalink: So are you gettin' any? Christ! What are you? 15? You gott...
[after finding out he is color blind and can't fly jets] FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!Dwayne
- Permalink: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Frank: [recounting his suicide attempt] But he went and fell in love with a colleague of mine; Larry Sugarman, the number 2 expert on Marcel Proust in America.
Richard: Who's number 1?
Frank: That would be me, Richard.
- Permalink: But he went and fell in love with a colleague of mine; Larry S...
Officer: Okay, you're out. On the condition that you never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant in the state of California, ever again. Ever.
Frank: I think we can live with that.
- Permalink: Okay, you're out. On the condition that you never enter your da...