Mr. & Mrs. Smith Quotes
Be inspired by these Mr. & Mrs. Smith quotes and watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith online
Eddie: You gotta take this bitch out!
John Smith: Don't tell me how to handle my wife.
- Permalink: You gotta take this bitch out! Don't tell me how to handle my...
John Smith: You live with your mom, Eddie.
Eddie: [offended] Why would you bring her into this, she happens to be a first class lady!
- Permalink: You live with your mom, Eddie. Why would you bring her into ...
John Smith: That left of yours is a thing of beauty.
Jane Smith: Mmm. You take it well.
- Permalink: That left of yours is a thing of beauty. Mmm. You take it wel...
Jane Smith: [dancing with John, he's just finished searching her for weapons] Satisfied?
John Smith: Not for years.
- Permalink: Satisfied? Not for years.
John Smith: [talking about their predicament] So what do we do, Jane? Shoot it out here? Hope for the best?
Jane Smith: Well, that would be bad because they would probably ask me to leave once you are dead.
- Permalink: So what do we do, Jane? Shoot it out here? Hope for the best?...
I was never in the peace corps.Jane Smith
- Permalink: I was never in the peace corps.
John Smith: Careful, Jane. I can push the button any time I like.
Jane Smith: Baby, you couldn't find the button with both hands and a map.
- Permalink: Careful, Jane. I can push the button any time I like. Baby, y...
Jane Smith: I told you to wait for my signal, you didn't wait for my signal.
John Smith: Well, I improvised.
Jane Smith: You deviated from the plan.
John Smith: The plan was flawed.
Jane Smith: The plan was not flawed.
John Smith: Anal.
Jane Smith: *Organized.*
John Smith: Jane, 90% of this job is instinct.
Jane Smith: Well, your instinct set off *every* alarm in the building!
John Smith: My instinct got the job done. It may not have been the Jane show...
Jane Smith: No, it was the John show: it was half-assed. Like Christmas, like our anniversary, like the time you forgot to bring my mother's birthday present.
John Smith: Your *fake* mother's birthday present.
Jane Smith: The point is, you are *always* the first to break team.
John Smith: You don't want a team, you want a servant for hire.
Jane Smith: I want someone I can count on.
John Smith: [sigh] Jane, there's no error around you anymore.
Jane Smith: [pleased] Oh. OK, what is that supposed to mean?
John Smith: That means there's no room for mistakes, no mistakes whatsoever. No spontaneity. Who can answer to that?
Jane Smith: Well, you don't have to. Because this isn't even a real marriage.
Benjamin: [locked up in the back of the van, in a bewildered voice] *Who are you people?*
Jane Smith, John Smith: [yelling] Shut up!
- Permalink: I told you to wait for my signal, you didn't wait for my signal...
Have you been selling big guns to bad people?Jane Smith
- Permalink: Have you been selling big guns to bad people?
John Smith: Did you hear the helicopter dropping me off that night for our anniversary dinner?
Jane Smith: No. Oh, percussion grenades. I was partially deaf that evening.
- Permalink: Did you hear the helicopter dropping me off that night for our ...
John Smith: I realise you witnessed the Mrs. and I working through a few domestic issues. That's regrettable but don't take that to be a sign of weakness, that would be a mistake on your part.
[Jane is drumming her fingers impatiently]
John Smith: Honey!
Jane Smith: Wrap it up.
John Smith: Maybe it's not such a good idea to undermine me in front of the hostage - sends a mixed message.
Jane Smith: Sorry.
John Smith: Girls. Where was I?
Benjamin: Mistake on your part.
John Smith: Shut up.
- Permalink: I realise you witnessed the Mrs. and I working through a few do...
John Smith: I never went to MIT. Notre Dame. Art history major.
Jane Smith: Art?
John Smith: History! It's reputable.
- Permalink: I never went to MIT. Notre Dame. Art history major. Art? Hi...
You Might also Like
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest movie news delivered to your inbox for free!