Mr. & Mrs. Smith Quotes
Eddie: You gotta take this bitch out!
John Smith: Don't tell me how to handle my wife.
- Permalink: You gotta take this bitch out! Don't tell me how to handle my...
John Smith: You live with your mom, Eddie.
Eddie: [offended] Why would you bring her into this, she happens to be a first class lady!
- Permalink: You live with your mom, Eddie. Why would you bring her into ...
John Smith: That left of yours is a thing of beauty.
Jane Smith: Mmm. You take it well.
- Permalink: That left of yours is a thing of beauty. Mmm. You take it wel...
Jane Smith: [dancing with John, he's just finished searching her for weapons] Satisfied?
John Smith: Not for years.
- Permalink: Satisfied? Not for years.
John Smith: [talking about their predicament] So what do we do, Jane? Shoot it out here? Hope for the best?
Jane Smith: Well, that would be bad because they would probably ask me to leave once you are dead.
- Permalink: So what do we do, Jane? Shoot it out here? Hope for the best? ...
I was never in the peace corps.Jane Smith
- Permalink: I was never in the peace corps.
John Smith: Careful, Jane. I can push the button any time I like.
Jane Smith: Baby, you couldn't find the button with both hands and a map.
- Permalink: Careful, Jane. I can push the button any time I like. Baby, y...
Jane Smith: I told you to wait for my signal, you didn't wait for my signal.
John Smith: Well, I improvised.
Jane Smith: You deviated from the plan.
John Smith: The plan was flawed.
Jane Smith: The plan was not flawed.
John Smith: Anal.
Jane Smith: *Organized.*
John Smith: Jane, 90% of this job is instinct.
Jane Smith: Well, your instinct set off *every* alarm in the building!
John Smith: My instinct got the job done. It may not have been the Jane show...
Jane Smith: No, it was the John show: it was half-assed. Like Christmas, like our anniversary, like the time you forgot to bring my mother's birthday present.
John Smith: Your *fake* mother's birthday present.
Jane Smith: The point is, you are *always* the first to break team.
John Smith: You don't want a team, you want a servant for hire.
Jane Smith: I want someone I can count on.
John Smith: [sigh] Jane, there's no error around you anymore.
Jane Smith: [pleased] Oh. OK, what is that supposed to mean?
John Smith: That means there's no room for mistakes, no mistakes whatsoever. No spontaneity. Who can answer to that?
Jane Smith: Well, you don't have to. Because this isn't even a real marriage.
Benjamin: [locked up in the back of the van, in a bewildered voice] *Who are you people?*
Jane Smith, John Smith: [yelling] Shut up!
- Permalink: I told you to wait for my signal, you didn't wait for my signal...
Have you been selling big guns to bad people?Jane Smith
- Permalink: Have you been selling big guns to bad people?