My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes
Toula Portokalos: I woke up with this huge zit this morning.
Ian Miller: Where?
Toula Portokalos: [points to spot on face] There.
Ian Miller: I had a huge zit this morning!
Toula Portokalos: Really? Where?
Ian Miller: [points to his face] Well, it was there, but it's gone now.
Toula Portokalos: Why?
Ian Miller: I put some Windex on it.
- Permalink: I woke up with this huge zit this morning. Where? There. ...
Put some Windex.Gus Portokalos
- Permalink: Put some Windex.
Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek.Gus Portokalos
- Permalink: Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that ...
Nick Portokalos: Listen, you know. I really think you should say: eho tria orchidea. It means: everyone, let's come in the house. I think everybody will really like it.
Ian Miller: Eho tria orchidea?
Nick Portokalos: Yeah! That's good! Very good! You got it!
Ian Miller: I'm not falling for that again, Nick.
Nick Portokalos: What?
Ian Miller: Yeah, what. Angelo? How do you say: everyone, let's go into the house?
Angelo: Eho tria orchidea!
Nick Portokalos: Hum?
Ian Miller: Everyone: eho tria orchidea! [translation: "I have three testicles!"]
- Permalink: everyone, let's come in the house. I think everybody will reall...
Ian Miller: How do you say "thank you" in Greek?
Nick: "OrÃ©a viziÃ¡."
Ian Miller: "OrÃ©a viziÃ¡." [English translation: "Nice boobs."]
- Permalink: How do you say thank you in Greek? OrÃ©a viziÃ¡. Nice boobs...
Gus Portokalos: Where are you going?
Toula Portokalos: I'm taking a pottery class.
Gus Portokalos: Ah! The Greeks invented pottery. Hmph.
- Permalink: Where are you going? I'm taking a pottery class. Ah! The Gr...
Nice Greek girls who don't find a husband, work in the family restaurant. So here I am, day after day, year after year, 30 and way past my expiration date.Toula Portokalos
- Permalink: Nice Greek girls who don't find a husband, work in the family r...
[to Ian's parents] Now, you are family. Okay. All my life, I had a lump at the back of my neck, right here. Always, a lump. Then I started menopause and the lump got bigger from the "hormonees." It started to grow. So I go to the doctor, and he did the bio... the b... the... the bios... the... b... the "bobopsy." Inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord. Yes. Inside the lump was my twin.Aunt Voula
- Permalink: Now, you are family. Okay. All my life, I had a lump at the ba...
Harriet Miller: How are we supposed to know what's going on?
Rodney Miller: It's all Greek to me.
- Permalink: How are we supposed to know what's going on? It's all Greek t...