Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Quotes
Pintel: You'll be dining with the captain. And he requests you wear this.
Elizabeth: Well you may tell the captain that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request.
Pintel: He said you'd say that. He also said that if that be the case, then you'll be dining with the crew. And you'll be naked.
- Permalink: You'll be dining with the captain. And he requests you wear thi...
Barbossa: It's not possible!
Jack Sparrow: Not probable.
- Permalink: It's not possible! Not probable.
You're pirates. Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway.Elizabeth
- Permalink: You're pirates. Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more...
Jack Sparrow: You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you are well on your way to becoming one: sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga, and you're completely obsessed with treasure.
- Permalink: sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the fleet, saile...
Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound?
Jack Sparrow: Or you could surrender.
- Permalink: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals locked in...
Mullroy: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?
Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.
Jack Sparrow: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.
Murtogg: I said no lies.
Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.
Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
Jack Sparrow: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.
- Permalink: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith? Yeah, and no li...
Jack Sparrow: I love this song. Really bad eggs. Ooh.
Jack Sparrow: When I get the Pearl back, I'm gonna teach it to the whole crew, and we'll sing it all the time.
Elizabeth: And you'll be positively the most fearsome pirates in the Spanish Main.
Jack Sparrow: Not just the Spanish Main, luv. The entire ocean. The entire wo'ld. Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.
- Permalink: I love this song. Really bad eggs. Ooh. When I get the Pear...
Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley.
Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
Jack Sparrow: That would be the French.
- Permalink: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, ...
No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch.Jack Sparrow
- Permalink: No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice r...