Are you a Movie Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free!
Get inspired by these Talladega Nights quotes and then watch Talladega Nights online.
I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.Cal Naughton, Jr.
- Permalink: I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.
Susan: Well, Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Ricky Bobby is a driver. He is a do-er, and that's what you need to do. You don't need to think. You need to drive. You need speed. You need to go out there, and you need to rev your engine. You need to fire it up. You need to grab ahold of that line between speed and chaos, and you need to wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra. And then, when the fear rises up in your belly, you use it. And you know that fear is powerful, because it has been there for billions of years! And it is good! And you use it! And you ride it; you ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell, and then you win, Ricky! You WIN! And you don't win for anybody else. You win for you, you know why? Because a man takes what he wants. He takes it all. And you're a man, aren't you? Aren't you?!
Ricky: Susan, I've never heard you talk like that... Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.
- Permalink: Well, Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Ricky Bobby is a driver. He...
Ricky Bobby: What has France ever given America, huh?
Jean Girrard: We invented democracy, existentialism , and the MÃ©nage Ã trois.
Cal Naughton Jr: Those are three pretty good things, Ricky. Especially that last one
- Permalink: What has France ever given America, huh? We invented democrac...
Ricky Bobby: (Thinking he is paralyzed) I hope you have sons! Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons who are talented, and star athletes, and they have their legs taken away! I want you to know that pain!
Lucius: Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that on us! You are not paralyzed!
- Permalink: (Thinking he is paralyzed) I hope you have sons! Handsome, beau...
Ricky Bobby: Nobody plays jazz at The Pit Stop!
Jean Girrard: Then why is the song on the jukebox?
Bartender: We keep it on there for profiling purposes. We also have the Pet Shop Boys and Seal.
- Permalink: Nobody plays jazz at The Pit Stop! Then why is the song on th...
Cal: When you have the stereo and the T.V. on at the same time, how do you control the volume on the T.V.?
Ricky: Why would you have the stereo and the T.V. on at the same time?
Cal: Because I like to party.
- Permalink: When you have the stereo and the T.V. on at the same time, how ...
Reese Bobby: So can I help ya?
Ricky Bobby: Fine. I'll do it. But I ain't callin' you Daddy.
Reese Bobby: Well, what are you gonna to call me then?
Ricky Bobby: (Later) All right, Professor Dickweed...
- Permalink: So can I help ya? Fine. I'll do it. But I ain't callin' you D...
Ricky Bobby: Wow, I feel like I'm in Highlander.
Jean Girard: What is the Highlander?
Ricky Bobby: It's a movie.
Jean Girard: Oh. Any good?
Ricky Bobby: Very good. It won the Academy Award.
Jean Girard: For what?
Ricky Bobby: For best movie ever made.
- Permalink: Wow, I feel like I'm in Highlander. What is the Highlander? ...
God needs the Devil. The Beatles needed The Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?Jean Girard
- Permalink: God needs the Devil. The Beatles needed The Rolling Stones. Eve...
You have spilled my macchiato.Jean Girard
- Permalink: You have spilled my macchiato.
We missed you at the wedding. It was really classy. We had a Styx cover band, and a nacho fountain.Cal Naughton Jr
- Permalink: We missed you at the wedding. It was really classy. We had a St...
I like to think of Jesus as wearin' a Tuxedo T-Shirt, that says, like, "I want to be formal, but I like to party too." I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party too.Cal Naughton Jr
- Permalink: I like to think of Jesus as wearin' a Tuxedo T-Shirt, that says...