The Breakfast Club Quotes
Be inspired by these The Breakfast Club quotes and watch The Breakfast Club online.
Bender: Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other? Claire Standish: [nods]
Bender: Wouldn't I be OUTSTANDING in that capacity?
- Permalink: Wouldn't I be OUTSTANDING in that capacity?
Brian Johnson: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
Andrew Clark: ... and an athlete...
Allison Reynolds: ... and a basket case...
Claire Standish: ... a princess...
John Bender: ... and a criminal...
Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
- Permalink: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a ...
Allison Reynolds: I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be construed as rape, since I paid him.
Claire Standish: He's an adult.
Allison Reynolds: Yeah, he's married too.
Claire Standish: Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?
Allison Reynolds: Well, the first few times...
Claire Standish: The first few times? You mean you did it more than once?
Allison Reynolds: Sure.
Claire Standish: Are you crazy?
Brian Johnson: Obviously she's crazy if she's screwing a shrink.
- Permalink: I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be c...
We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.Andrew
- Permalink: We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding ...
I hate it. I hate having to go along with everything my friends say.Claire Standish
- Permalink: I hate it. I hate having to go along with everything my friends...
Being bad feels pretty good, huh?John Bender
- Permalink: Being bad feels pretty good, huh?
Bender: You load up, you party?
Brian Johnson: Uhh, no, actually, we dress up.
- Permalink: You load up, you party? Uhh, no, actually, we dress up.
Andrew Clark: So... what's your poison?
Andrew Clark: ... Ok, forget I asked.
Allison Reynolds: Vodka.
Andrew Clark: Oh yeah? How much vodka do you drink?
Allison Reynolds: Tons.
- Permalink: So... what's your poison? ... Ok, forget I asked. Vodka...
Andrew: I said, leave her alone.
Bender: You gonna make me?
Bender: You and how many of your friends?
Andrew: Just me. Just you and me. Two hits. Me hitting you. You hitting the floor. Anytime you're ready, pal.
- Permalink: I said, leave her alone. You gonna make me? Yeah. You and...
Claire Standish: Why didn't you want me to know that you are a virgin?
Brian Johnson: Because it's my business ... my personal business.
- Permalink: Why didn't you want me to know that you are a virgin? Because...
Brian's mom: Now is this the first time or the last time we do this?
Brian Johnson: Last.
Brian's mom: Good. Now use the time to your advantage.
Brian Johnson: Mom, we're not supposed to study, we just have to sit there and do nothing.
Brian's mom: Well mister, you better figure out a way to study.
Brian's sister: Yeah.
- Permalink: Now is this the first time or the last time we do this? Last....
You know what I got for Christmas this year? It was a banner fuckin' year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said "Hey. Smoke up Johnny."John Bender
- Permalink: You know what I got for Christmas this year? It was a banner f*...