The Cable Guy Quotes
Hey, Rick! I never made a slam dunk before. Thanks for the boost.
- Permalink: Hey, Rick! I never made a slam dunk before. Thanks for the boost.
I love this game!
- Permalink: I love this game!
What a place for an ending, huh? It's like that movie 'Goldeneye'!Chip Douglas
- Permalink: What a place for an ending, huh? It's like that movie 'Goldeneye'!
Chip Douglas: Call it one guy doing another guy a solid.
Steven Kovacs: That is so nice!
Chip Douglas: Well you're a nice guy! You'd be surprised how many customers treat me like snot, like I'm a goddamn plumber or somethin'.
Chip Douglas: Here is a comment card. Please mail it in when I am done.
Steven Kovacs: Does this go to your boss?
Chip Douglas: No it goes to me, I'm sort of a perfectionis... perfectionis... t.
- Permalink: No it goes to me, I'm sort of a perfectionis... perfectionis... t.
Wake up lil snoozy! Smell the smelling salts!Chip Douglas
- Permalink: Wake up lil snoozy! Smell the smelling salts!
Come back here, so that I may brain thee!Chip Douglas
- Permalink: Come back here, so that I may brain thee!
Come on Stevie, time to leavey, It's the fun bus man!Chip Douglas
- Permalink: Come on Stevie, time to leavey, It's the fun bus man!
I'll juice ya up.Chip Douglas
- Permalink: I'll juice ya up.
Dry land is not a myth. I've seen it. Kevin Costner. Waterworld. I don't know what the big fuss is about. I saw that movie nine times. It rules!Chip Douglas
Steven: I have this friend and he gave his cable guy $50 and then he got all the movie channels for free. You ever hear of anything like that?
Chip Douglas: [Walks slowly towards Steven] You mean illegal cable?
Steven: Um... Yeah.
Chip Douglas: Who told you that? What is his name? I want it.
Steven: Just forget it.
Chip Douglas: You're offering me a bribe. What you have just done is illegal and in this state, if convicted, you could be fined up to $5,000 or spend six months in a correction facility!
Steven: No, please, that was dumb. I was just making conversation. Forget it.
Chip Douglas: [Bursts out laughing] I'm just jerking your chain! Ha ha ha. The look on your face! Ha ha, you are too easy!
Chip Douglas: Wake up, little snoozy. Smell the smelling salts? Ha ha ha. I'll juice ya up.
Chip Douglas: Wow, the old McNair place. Never thought they'd get the floors clean after what happened.
Steven Kovacs: Why? What happened?
Chip Douglas: They had a lot of cats.
- Permalink: They had a lot of cats.