The Game Quotes
Nicholas: I'll give you a boost.
Christine: You first.
Nicholas: This isn't an attempt to be gallant. If I don't lift you, how are you going to get there?
Christine: You pull me up.
Nicholas: It's much easier this way. Come on, step up...
Christine: I'm not wearing underwear. Okay? There, I said it. Satisfied?
Nicholas: Oh. Fine.
- Permalink: I'll give you a boost. You first. This isn't an attempt to ...
Daniel Schorr: [on TV] There's a tiny camera looking at you right now.
Nicholas: That's impossible.
Daniel Schorr: You're right, impossible. You're having a conversation with your television.
- Permalink: There's a tiny camera looking at you right now. That's impos...
And you really believe that just because you publish children's books, people care about my reputation? You can have pictures of me wearing nipple rings, butt fucking Captain Kangaroo. The only thing they care about is the stock and whether that stock is up or down!Nicholas
- Permalink: And you really believe that just because you publish children's...
Nicholas: What's that?
Conrad: [signs document] This... is... the bill.
Nicholas: Do you want to split it?
Conrad: [exhales] Oh God yes! I'll take some of that...
[shows Nicholas enormous number at bottom]
Nicholas: [shocked] Oh my God.
- Permalink: What's that? This... is... the bill. Do you want to split ...
New Member Ted: This was the best one ever!
Jim Feingold: [shakes Nicholas' hand] You know, thank God you jumped, because if you didn't, I was supposed to throw you off!
- Permalink: This was the best one ever! You know, thank God you jumped, ...
Nicholas: No, what is this? What are you... selling?
Jim Feingold: Oh. It's a game.
- Permalink: No, what is this? What are you... selling? Oh. It's a game.
They won't leave me alone! I'm a goddamn human piÃ±ata!Conrad
- Permalink: They won't leave me alone! I'm a goddamn human piÃ±ata!
Did I have a choice? Did I have a choice?Nicholas
- Permalink: Did I have a choice? Did I have a choice?
Nicholas: [reading card] "Consumer Recreation Services." Well, I do have golf clubs.
Conrad: Call that number.
Conrad: Make your life... fun.
Conrad: You know what that is... uh, you've seen other people have it.
- Permalink: Consumer Recreation Services. Well, I do have golf clubs. Ca...