Are you a Movie Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free!
After seeing these The Hangover quotes, you know you want to watch The Hangover online.
Doug Billings: All good with Melissa?
Stu Price: Oh, yeah. Told her we're two hours outside of wine country, and she bought it.
Phil Wenneck: Don't you think it's strange that you've been in a relationship for three years and you still have to lie about going to Vegas?
Stu Price: Yeah, I do. But trust me, it's not worth the fight.
Phil Wenneck: Oh, so you can't go to Vegas but she can fuck a bellhop on a Carnival Cruise Line?
Stu Price: Okay, first of all, he was a bartender. And she was wasted. And, if you must know, he didn't even come inside her.
Phil Wenneck: And you believe that?
Stu Price: Uh, yeah, I do believe that, because she's grossed out by semen.
- Permalink: All good with Melissa? Oh, yeah. Told her we're two hours outsi...
Alan Garner: What if Doug's dead? I can't afford to lose somebody close to me again, it hurts too much. I was so upset when my grandpa died.
Phil Wenneck: How'd he die?
Alan Garner: World War II.
Phil Wenneck: Died in battle?
Alan Garner: No, he was skiing in Vermont, it was just during World War II.
- Permalink: What if Doug's dead? I can't afford to lose somebody close to me...
Stu Price: If anything, we should get a reward.
Alan Garner: Yeah... a reward, or a trophy!
- Permalink: If anything, we should get a reward. Yeah... a reward, or a tro...
Listen to me, I'm gonna' tell you something. I know some sick people in my life, this guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life!Eddie Palermo
- Permalink: Listen to me, I'm gonna' tell you something. I know some sick pe...
Stu Price: [to crying baby beside him in back seat] No, don't cry, it's okay, everything's fine, don't cry...
[screaming to the other guys in the front seat]
Stu Price: What the fuck is going on?
- Permalink: No, don't cry, it's okay, everything's fine, don't cry... What...
Mike Tyson: By the way man, where you get that cop car from?
Stu Price: We uh, stole it from these dumbass cops.
Mike Tyson: *Nice*!
Mike Tyson: *Nice*! High five there!... That's nice!
- Permalink: By the way man, where you get that cop car from? We uh, stole i...
Doug Billings: We look at these pictures together, ok? One time. And then we delete the evidence.
Stu Price: I say we delete it right now.
Phil Wenneck: Are you nut? I want to find out how I went to the hospital. Is that in there?
Alan Garner: Yeah it's in there!
Doug Billings: Guys, one time. Deal?
Phil Wenneck: Deal!
Stu Price: Deal.
Alan Garner: Ok.
Stu Price: [the four of them look into the camera] Oh dear Lord!
Alan Garner: That's classic!
- Permalink: We look at these pictures together, ok? One time. And then we de...
Phil Wenneck: The best little chapel... Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Dr. Valsh: Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
- Permalink: The best little chapel... Hey doc, do you know the address of th...
Stu Price: She's got my grandmother's Holocaust ring!
Alan Garner: I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.
- Permalink: She's got my grandmother's Holocaust ring! I didn't know they g...
Old Timer at Gas Station: This is one sweet ride.
[commenting on the Mercedes as Alan is pumping the gas]
Alan Garner: Don't touch it. Don't even look at it. Don't look at me.
[the old man walks away]
Alan Garner: That's right. You better walk on. I'll hit an old man in public!
- Permalink: This is one sweet ride. Don't touch it. Don't even look at it....
Alan Garner: There's a jungle cat in the bathroom!
Phil Wenneck: [phil walks into the bathroom, then hurries out] Holy fuck he's not kidding. There's a tiger in the bathroom!
- Permalink: There's a jungle cat in the bathroom! Holy f**k he's not kiddi...
Hey you guys ready to let the dogs out?Alan Garner
- Permalink: Hey you guys ready to let the dogs out?