The Italian Job Quotes
Steve: You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the element of surprise.
[Charlie punches Steve]
Charlie Croker: Surprised?
- Permalink: You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the elem...
Steve: How about dinner?
Stella Bridger: You ask your last cable repair guy out to dinner?
Steve: No. But he had a handlebar mustache and weighed like 300 pounds.
- Permalink: How about dinner? You ask your last cable repair guy out to din...
Me? I've been a thief since I had baby teeth.Charlie Croker
- Permalink: Me? I've been a thief since I had baby teeth.
Charlie Croker: [playing basketball with Handome Rob when his phone rings] Hello?
Stella: I want to see the look on that man's face when his gold is gone. He took my father from me, I'm taking this.
Charlie Croker: [to Handsome Rob] She's in.
- Permalink: Hello? I want to see the look on that man's face when his gold ...
Charlie Croker: A police boat can get from the station to our position in seven. That means you've got four minutes to work your magic.
John Bridger: What? You told me ten and you said that I would have five.
Charlie Croker: [slightly panicking] When?
[John smiles and then chuckles]
Charlie Croker: [sighs with relief] Do not be messing with me right now. I will kick your ass.
- Permalink: A police boat can get from the station to our position in seven....
If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother nature, mother in-laws and, mother freaking Ukrainians.Skinny Pete
- Permalink: If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother natu...
Stella Bridger: You know this was never about the gold.
Steve: What ever helps you sleep at night sweetheart.
[Stella punches Steve]
- Permalink: You know this was never about the gold. What ever helps you sle...
Stella Bridger: What did you do to your hand?
Charlie Croker: I punched Steve.
Stella Bridger: Well, why do you get to punch him and I don't?
Charlie Croker: Because those hands are way too valuable.
- Permalink: What did you do to your hand? I punched Steve. Well, why do yo...
Lyle: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Burr-Brown DACs.
Left Ear: [confused] Yeah...
Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!
Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!
- Permalink: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Bur...
Charlie Croker: We set?
Lyle: Yeah. I've enhanced the viewing matrix to track both the Cartesian coordinates and three altitude angles to give the exact position and orientation of our baby.
Left Ear: We're in Italy. Speak English.
- Permalink: We set? Yeah. I've enhanced the viewing matrix to track both th...
Handsome Rob: Come on, Charlie. They were at the same college at the same time.
Charlie Croker: Why are you encouraging this?
- Permalink: Come on, Charlie. They were at the same college at the same time...
John Bridger: I'm sending you something.
Stella Bridger: Does it smell nice?
John Bridger: No. But it's sparkly.
Stella Bridger: [sounding slightly angry] Does it have a receipt?
- Permalink: I'm sending you something. Does it smell nice? No. But it's sp...
You Might also Like
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest movie news delivered to your inbox for free!