Are you a Movie Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free!
Steve: You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the element of surprise.
[Charlie punches Steve]
Charlie Croker: Surprised?
- Permalink: You blew the best thing you had going for you. You blew the elem...
Steve: How about dinner?
Stella Bridger: You ask your last cable repair guy out to dinner?
Steve: No. But he had a handlebar mustache and weighed like 300 pounds.
- Permalink: How about dinner? You ask your last cable repair guy out to din...
Me? I've been a thief since I had baby teeth.Charlie Croker
- Permalink: Me? I've been a thief since I had baby teeth.
Charlie Croker: [playing basketball with Handome Rob when his phone rings] Hello?
Stella: I want to see the look on that man's face when his gold is gone. He took my father from me, I'm taking this.
Charlie Croker: [to Handsome Rob] She's in.
- Permalink: Hello? I want to see the look on that man's face when his gold ...
Charlie Croker: A police boat can get from the station to our position in seven. That means you've got four minutes to work your magic.
John Bridger: What? You told me ten and you said that I would have five.
Charlie Croker: [slightly panicking] When?
[John smiles and then chuckles]
Charlie Croker: [sighs with relief] Do not be messing with me right now. I will kick your ass.
- Permalink: A police boat can get from the station to our position in seven....
If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother nature, mother in-laws and, mother freaking Ukrainians.Skinny Pete
- Permalink: If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother natu...
Stella Bridger: You know this was never about the gold.
Steve: What ever helps you sleep at night sweetheart.
[Stella punches Steve]
- Permalink: You know this was never about the gold. What ever helps you sle...
Stella Bridger: What did you do to your hand?
Charlie Croker: I punched Steve.
Stella Bridger: Well, why do you get to punch him and I don't?
Charlie Croker: Because those hands are way too valuable.
- Permalink: What did you do to your hand? I punched Steve. Well, why do yo...
Lyle: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Burr-Brown DACs.
Left Ear: [confused] Yeah...
Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!
Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!
- Permalink: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Bur...
Charlie Croker: We set?
Lyle: Yeah. I've enhanced the viewing matrix to track both the Cartesian coordinates and three altitude angles to give the exact position and orientation of our baby.
Left Ear: We're in Italy. Speak English.
- Permalink: We set? Yeah. I've enhanced the viewing matrix to track both th...
Handsome Rob: Come on, Charlie. They were at the same college at the same time.
Charlie Croker: Why are you encouraging this?
- Permalink: Come on, Charlie. They were at the same college at the same time...
John Bridger: I'm sending you something.
Stella Bridger: Does it smell nice?
John Bridger: No. But it's sparkly.
Stella Bridger: [sounding slightly angry] Does it have a receipt?
- Permalink: I'm sending you something. Does it smell nice? No. But it's sp...