The Notebook Quotes
Noah: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.
- Permalink: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this ...
My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love.Young Noah
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you.
- Permalink: My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know th...
Mmm-hmm. Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncin' around in my head... but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet.Young Allie
- Permalink: Mmm-hmm. Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncin' ar...
Young Allie: Now say you're a bird too.
[she jumps on him while they are at the beach]
Young Noah: If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
- Permalink: Now say you're a bird too. If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
Young Allie: What happens if a car comes?
Young Noah: We die.
- Permalink: What happens if a car comes? We die.