The Social Network Quotes
Facebook Lawyer: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: [stares out the window] No.
Facebook Lawyer: Do you think I deserve it?
Mark Zuckerberg: [looks at the lawyer] What?
Facebook Lawyer: Do you think I deserve your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to purjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
Facebook Lawyer: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention.
Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
Mark Zuckerberg: Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
- Permalink: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention? No. Do you thi...
Mark Zuckerberg: As for the charges, I believe I deserve some recognition from this board.
Ad Board Chairwoman: I'm sorry?
Mark Zuckerberg: Yes.
Ad Board Chairwoman: I don't understand...
Mark Zuckerberg: Which part?
- Permalink: As for the charges, I believe I deserve some recognition from th...
If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook.Mark Zuckerberg
- Permalink: If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented ...
Stanford College Girl: [Walks away with "Stanford" on the back of her panties] You don't even remember my name, do you?
Sean Parker: Stanford?
- Permalink: You don't even remember my name, do you? Stanford? Share this q...
Sean Parker: One suggestion: Get rid of the "the". Just *Facebook*. Flows better.
- Permalink: Get rid of the the. Just *Facebook*. Flows better. Share this qu...
Marylin Delpy: The site got 2200 hits within 2 hours?
Mark Zuckerberg: Thousand.
Marylin Delpy: I'm sorry?
Mark Zuckerberg: Twenty-two *thousand*.
- Permalink: The site got 2200 hits within 2 hours? Thousand. I'm sorry? T...
[Talking about the physical stature of he and his twin] I'm 6'5", 220 pounds, and there are two of me.Tyler Winklevoss
- Permalink: I'm 6'5, 220 pounds, and there are two of me. Share this quote