After inhaling these romantic Titanic quotes, be sure to watch Titanic online.
I'm the king of the world!Jack
- Permalink: I'm the king of the world!
[to Fabrizio] We are the luckiest sons of bitches in the world, you know that?Jack
- Permalink: We are the luckiest sons of bitches in the world, you know tha...
[Jack and Rose are inside the car]
Jack: Are you nervous?
Rose: No. Put your hands on me, Jack.
- Permalink: Are you nervous? No. Put your hands on me, Jack.
[Rose shows Jack the diamond]
Rose: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this...
Jack: All right.
Rose: Wearing "only" this.
- Permalink: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. We...
Jack: Do you love him?
Rose: Pardon me?
Jack: Do you love him?
Rose: Well, you're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
Jack: Well, it's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
Rose: This is not a suitable conversation.
Jack: Why can't you just answer the question?
Rose: This is absurd. I don't know you and you don't know me and we are not having this conversation at all. You are rude and uncouth, and presumptuous, and I am leaving now.
- Permalink: Do you love him? Pardon me? Do you love him? Well, you're...
Rose: You have a gift Jack, you do. You see people.
Jack: I see you.
Jack: You wouldn't have jumped.
- Permalink: You have a gift Jack, you do. You see people. I see you. An...
Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
- Permalink: I love you, Jack. Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes...
I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed.Old Rose
- Permalink: I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless pa...
Cal Hockley: You're a good liar.
Jack: Almost as good as you.
- Permalink: You're a good liar. Almost as good as you.
Rose: I know what you must be thinking. "Poor little rich girl, what does she know about misery?"
Jack: No, no, that's not what I was thinking. What I was thinking was, what could've happened to this girl to make her feel she had no way out?
- Permalink: I know what you must be thinking. Poor little rich girl, what d...
Ruth: Will the lifeboats be seated according to class? I hope they aren't too crowded.
Rose: Oh mother, shut up! Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.
Cal Hockley: Not the better half.
Molly Brown: Come on Ruth, first-class seats are right up here.
Cal Hockley: You know, it's a pity I didn't keep that drawing. It'll be worth a lot more by morning.
Rose: You unimaginable bastard!
- Permalink: Will the lifeboats be seated according to class? I hope they ar...
Thomas Andrews: The pumps will buy you time, but minutes only. From this moment on, no matter what we do, Titanic will founder.
Ismay: But this ship can't sink!
Thomas Andrews: She is made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can. And she will. It is a mathematical certainty.
- Permalink: The pumps will buy you time, but minutes only. From this moment...