Are you a Movie Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free!
Check out these Wall-E quotes and see why the film is an instant Pixar classic.
Ladies and Gentleman, this is your Captain speaking. We have a slight malfunction with the autopilot. [this while its flinging him around the ship]Captain
- Permalink: Ladies and Gentleman, this is your Captain speaking. We have a s...
Ship's Computer: You will survive.
Captain: I don't want to survive, I want to live!
- Permalink: You will survive. I don't want to survive, I want to live!
Captain: AUTO, you are relieved of duty!
[strains up and switches AUTO to "manual"]
- Permalink: AUTO, you are relieved of duty! Nooooooooo.
- Permalink: Directive.
Captain: 12:30? AUTO, why didn't you wake me for morning announcements? Honestly, it's the one thing I get to do on this ship.
[Resets the ship back to morning]
Captain: Well, good morning, everybody, and welcome to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom. As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny, and, uh... Oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise. Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we'd be... doing the exact same thing they were doing. So, be sure next mealtime to ask for your free sep-tua-centennial cupcake in a cup. Wow, look at that.
- Permalink: 30? AUTO, why didn't you wake me for morning announcements? Hone...
Mary: [Mary is looking at the stars outside the Axiom while other passengers pass idly by] Oh! So many stars! Ah.
[she sees WALL-E and EVE flying around outside]
Mary: Oh! Hey! That's what's-his-name!
[backs up, bumps into John]
John: Hey! What the-?
Mary: Look! Look, look, look!
[she shuts off his chair and screen, making him aware of his surroundings]
John: Huh? What?
[sees WALL-E and EVE]
John: Hey... I know that guy! It's uh, uh... WALL-E! That's it! Hey - WALL-E! It's your buddy John!
Mary: [simultaneously] Hey! Hi, WALL-E!
[John casually puts his right hand upon Mary's]
John: [looks down, somewhat surprised; looks up at Mary, smiles] Hi.
Mary: [smiles] Hi.
- Permalink: Oh! So many stars! Ah. Oh! Hey! That's what's-his-name! ...
- Permalink: Foreign contaminant!
- Permalink: WALL-E!
Time for lunch... in a cup!Ship's Computer
- Permalink: Time for lunch... in a cup!
Give me the plant.AUTO
- Permalink: Give me the plant.
We'll see who's powerless now!Captain
- Permalink: We'll see who's powerless now!
EVE: [EVE repeats "Directive" in multiple languages, ending with... ] Directive?
[WALL-E demonstrates his trash-compacting function]
EVE: [Eve turns away, sharply] Classified.
- Permalink: Directive? Ta-dah! Ohhh... Dirrrrr-ect-tivvve? Directi...