You're just a thug that can bend bullets.Wesley
- Permalink: You're just a thug that can bend bullets.
Six weeks ago I was ordinary and pathetic, just like you. Who am I now? Account manager? Assassin? Just another tool who was mind fucked into killing his father. I am all of these. I am none of these. Who am I now? This is not me fulfilling my destiny. This not me following in my fathers footsteps. This is definitely not me saving the world.Wesley
- Permalink: Six weeks ago I was ordinary and pathetic, just like you. Who a...
Wesley: Are we gonna "bond," now?
Fox: Would you like to?
- Permalink: Are we gonna bond, now? Would you like to?
Kill one, save a thousand.Fox
- Permalink: Kill one, save a thousand.
Holy shit on an alter!Janice
- Permalink: Holy s**t on an alter!
[Final Line] What the fuck have you done lately?Wesley
- Permalink: What the f**k have you done lately?
Fox: I knew your father.
Wesley: My father died the week I was born.
Fox: Your father died yesterday in the rooftop of the Metropolitan Building. He was one of the greatest assassins who ever lived. And the other one is behind you
- Permalink: I knew your father. My father died the week I was born. You...
Welcome... to the Fraternity. This gun you're holding belonged to your father, he could conduct a symphony orchestra with it.Sloan
- Permalink: Welcome... to the Fraternity. This gun you're holding belonged ...
Sloan: It a choice, Wesley, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate, or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside. Our purpose is to maintain stability in an unstable world - kill one, save a thousand. Within the fabric of this world, every life hangs by a thread. We are that thread - a fraternity of assassins, weapons of fate. This is the decision that lies before you know: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours.
- Permalink: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours.