Last week, Iron Man treated movie goers to the first blockbuster of 2008.
This week, Speed Racter treated them - or didn't treat anyone, to be more accurate - to the summer season's first dud.
The film, which cost close to $100 million to make, took home just $20.2 million. It barely hung on to second place at the box office. Here's a look at the weekend's results:
1. Iron Man - $50.5 million
2. Speed Racer - $20.2 million
3. What Happens In Vegas - $20 million
4. Made Of Honor - $7.6 million
5. Baby Mama - $5.8 million
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall - $3.8 million
7. Harold and Kumar... - $3.2 million
8. The Forbidden Kingdom - $1.9 million
9. Nim's Island - $1.3 million
10. Redbelt - $1.4 million