Star Wars Tags
- Star Wars Movie Trailers ( 9 posts )
- Star Wars Movie Posters ( 3 posts )
- Star Wars Movie Clips ( 2 posts )
- Star Wars Movie News ( 2 posts )
- Star Wars Tournament of Movie Fanatic ( 3 posts )
- Star Wars Photo Galleries ( 6 posts )
FREE Movie Newsletter
Darth Vader: Where is Padme? Is she safe? Is she all right?
Darth Sidious: It seems in your anger... you killed her.
Darth Vader: I... I couldn't have! She was alive; I felt it... I... Nooooooo!
- Permalink: Where is Padme? Is she safe? Is she all right? It seems in yo...
- Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
Supreme Chancellor: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?
Anakin Skywalker: No.
Supreme Chancellor: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin Skywalker: He could actually save people from death?
Supreme Chancellor: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
Supreme Chancellor: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
- Permalink: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? No....
- Rating: 4.7 / 5.0